The HR4 is able to read EID tags, store and display animal data. This makes it easier for a farmer to take important decision on the spot. The large, clear LCD screen makes it easy to read the data, even in bright sunlight!
The HR4 is able to read ear tags easily and continuously; it can even read several ear tags at the same time. Furthermore, the HR4 is able to store various animal traits, such as sex, breed, condition and more. You can create a pre-selection on the basis of weight, condition and more to sort the animals in that way.
Easy to connect to a PC with cables, bluetooth or wifi.
Animal Performance Software (APS) included.
- Half duplex (HDX) and full duplex (FDX-B) ISO compliant
- Market leading ergonomic design
- Internal memory for over 100,000 tags for later download to computer
- A single vibration is felt in the handle with every successful EID tag read
- Compatible with Gallagher SmartScale