The John Deere 7930 is distinguished by its versatility. It is equipped with a fully glazed driver’s cab, which features cab doors that can be opened, and is known from the 3000 Premium Pro series of tractors. What is more, the engine bonnet folds up and provides an unobstructed view of the engine block. The front weight as well as the hoisting mechanism provide for the perfect load distribution in any work position. Supported by the floating axle which is steerable thanks to an additional steering rod, the John Deere ploughs its course through even the most difficult terrain. The front loader present on the vehicle can be used to increase the vehicle’s functionality even further.
- doors can be opened
- detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- receiver for front loader
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable and off-road front axle
- tread tyres
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16