The most powerful and most intelligent Gallagher battery energiser in the market – that is the MBS2800i. This strong energiser provides enough power for fencing of up to 80km. This energiser can be used with a battery and a solar panel or it can be connected to the mains. The energiser is versatile in use and provides optimum control over the performance of your fencing. With the external display you can read out the performance and with the extra accessories you can expand the control over your fencing even further.
A unique aspect of i Series energisers is the external display – which shows all of your fence information (e.g. voltage, faults and fault location) in a convenient location up to *50 metres from the energiser. *(3m wire included)
The energiser can also be operated and turned on/off from the external display and you get immediate notification of power loss e.g if a branch has fallen onto the fence or a wire has been cut.
You switch off the fencing on site with the remote control (optional) and repair the fault quickly, you then use the optional remote control to switch the fencing on again.
The Gallagher MBS2800i can be expanded with various i-Series accessories, including an i Series alarm system, flashing light, siren, maximum 6 fencing monitor(s) and an SMS module.
– Maximum output voltage (V): 7000
– Charging energy (J): 21
– Maximum impulse energy (J): 14
– Number of earthing rods required: 6 x 2 m
– No vegetation (km) (recommended): 80
– Light vegetation (km) (recommended): 53
– Dense vegetation (km) (recommended): 20
– Fence surface (ha) (recommended): 120
- Suitable for multiple wire fences up to 80 km
- Multi power option – can be run on mains or battery power. Mains power adapter not included
- An intelligent fence system that provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately
- Monitor the status of your fence and operate your energiser from a convenient location, with the external display
- When combined with the optional i Series SMS module you will receive a message on your mobile phone or alarm centre in the event of a power cut
- Locates and reports faults immediately
- Fence can be turned on/ off by remote control (available separately).
- Full control over your fencing when you use a maximum of 6 fencing monitors (optional)
- Adaptive control ensures reliable, high performance livestock control