The energiser has adaptive control, meaning that if it detects a short on the fence it will automatically increase the charge to compensate, ensuring reliable, high performance livestock control.
A unique aspect of i-Series energisers is the external display – which shows all of your fence information (e.g. voltage, faults and fault location) in a convenient location up to *50 metres from the energiser. *(3m wire included)
The energiser can also be operated and turned on/off from the external display and you get immediate notification of power loss e.g. if a branch has fallen onto the fence or a wire has been cut.
You switch off the fencing on site with the (optional available) remote control and repair the fault quickly, you then use the remote control to switch the fencing on again.
The Gallagher M1800i can be expanded with various i-Series accessories, including an i-Series alarm system, flashing light, fencing monitor(s) and an SMS module.
– Maximum output voltage (V): 7000
– Charging energy (J): 14
– Maximum impulse energy (J): 10
– Number of earthing rods required: 5 x 2 m
– No vegetation (km) (recommended): 65
– Light vegetation (km) (recommended): 40
– Dense vegetation (km) (recommended): 17
– Fence surface (ha) (recommended): 75
- Suitable for multiple wire fences up to 65 km
- An intelligent fence system that provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately
- Monitor the status of your fence and operate your energiser from a convenient location, with the external display
- When combined with the optional i-series SMS module you will receive a message on your mobile phone or alarm centre in the event of a power cut
- Locates and reports faults immediately
- Fence can be turned on/ off by remote control (available separately).
- Full control over your fencing when you use a maximum of 6 fencing monitors (optional)
- Adaptive control ensures reliable, high performance livestock control