The Fence Repair Tool is now even easier to use, with the GOLD ratcheting edition. A fixed slotted bar replaces the chain on our Silver edition, making it significantly easier to adjust tension on a fence as the ratchet features an inbuilt handle, and no chain to grip. The ratchet bar is zinc plated gold to match the rest of the tool. In stock now!
The Fence Repair Tool is designed primarily for rapidly removing slack from tired and sagging fence lines using only a short piece of wire and with no cuts and joins. It can be also used for repairing broken wires.
- Made in Tamworth, Australia by James Higgins in partnership with Walters Fencing
- Laser-cut Australian made Bisalloy Wear 450 steel. Hardened, heat treated and quenched.
- 4140 Chrome Moly riveted pivots
- Electroplated zinc finish for excellent rust resistance
- 350 grade laser cut ratchet bar and handle to make tool easy to handle
- Comfort silicone handles
- Five-year warranty